Author Topic: QE Requests - Healing Requests  (Read 8822 times)

LBTG

QE Requests - Healing Requests
« on: September 23, 2009, 09:07:44 AM »
Here's your chance to try QE.  Share your QE request or give QE session to another.  I and others would love to initiate a QE session on your behalf. According to Frank's book, QE can be used for a lot more things than physical healing of people - psychological healing, pets, inanimate objects (dead car battery).  
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 09:22:22 AM by livebythegulf »
Jen

triangulation

• Global Moderator
Re: Healing Requests
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 10:21:22 AM »
Jen,

Do you mean, that we can post a request for healing for ourselves?
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” Plato

LBTG

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 10:59:11 AM »
Yes.  I and others would love to give a QE session.  And many of us would enjoy receiving a QE session.  
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 11:18:24 AM by livebythegulf »
Jen

JOY-Joc

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 01:09:12 PM »
I am game! Please practice on me.

My left hip seems to be out of place, maybe problems with sacram area and mid-back. Pain is at a minimum but range of motion is not good. I cannot cross my left leg over my right - it is painful when I attempt to cross my leg and physically impossible to do. This dates from spring. I have had energy work done and it has improved as far as pain but not mobility as of yet. I would be most interested in some QE for this "handicap".

Thanking you in advance, looking forward to mobility.

Blessings and sweet energy!

JOY

Steve555

• Relief Now! Experience the Benefits of EFT
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 01:19:40 PM »
Hi Joy, if you could rate your lack of mobiliy level 1-10 that would be great so we could know if progress was made. Sending QE now)))))))

Peace
Steve

LBTG

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 01:21:38 PM »
Joy-Joc - sent QE around 4:15 GMT - 5 for complete range of motion for your left hip and pain free.
Jen

JOY-Joc

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 05:55:24 PM »
Mobility is at about 3 on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being completely mobile and 1 being immobile.)

Thanks for sending. I will post results.

JOY

Frank

• Administrator
    • Quantum Entrainment
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 06:49:47 PM »
Just a quickie,

When we pre and post-test using 1-10 in QE we use 10 as unbearable, the worst, and 1 as perfect, the best it can be. If we adhere to the scale this way we will avoid confusion. I used to use a scale of 1-20 but I had to keep taking off my shoes and socks when counting bast 10. Now I don't even have to use my fingers...

Frank
Quantum Entrainment
Healing Through Awareness

happycrystal

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 08:29:37 PM »
hi all,

I have a healing request for Katherine Buck who is located in singapore . Her problem is that a nerve is pressing on her right eye ball causing her great discomfort. She has seeked treatment so far, but the problem remains.

thanks on behalf of her.

with metta

Alfred

• Certified Quantum Entrainment® Facilitator
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified Quantum Entrainment® Facilitator
    • Grateful Mystic (Alfred Heath Spirituality & Complementary Health)
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 02:39:25 AM »
Hi all,
Initiating an event for Joy (converted your initial number to 7 according to the standardized 1-10 scale Frank stipulated) and Katherine Buck.

"Joy is healthy, supple and flexible in all dimensions of her being including her mid-back, sacrum and left hip."

"Katherine is healthy and comfortable in all dimensions of her being including the region of her right eye."

Blessings,

Alfred
QE™ Practice Group Webinars:
1st Wed of the month, 8-9:30pm GMT.

register here:
http://www.gratefulmystic.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3513895

Free group healing session the 2nd Wed of the month, 8-8:30pm GMT.

JOY-Joc

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 08:11:50 AM »
Thanks for the QE sessions. My mobility will be changed to a 7 now as I had the scale backwards! But to say I have more flexibility today I do not as of yet. I did feel changes though in that area. Intense heat and a feeling of goodness on the right side? Will keep you posted.

Can it take time for changes to manifest with QE? How different are distant treatments different from hands on sessions?

I am enjoying reading the book - I am going slow at it and doing the exercises as I go. Great read - anxious to practice QE!!! ;)

LBTG

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2009, 03:04:29 PM »
Joy-Joc - I just finished giving QE to you for about 5-10 minutes.  Relaxed muscles, visualized bones moving around, perfect alignment, reduce any inflammation, restore area to "like new".
Jen

Frank

• Administrator
    • Quantum Entrainment
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2009, 06:03:45 PM »
Hi Joy-Joc,

QE keep on working for...well, forever but you will most of the time see changes immediatly through 24 hours. Many times you will see other areas of concern heal before your primary concern. That is because QE works on a priority basis. You know, you want your cold symptoms to abate and QE is working on your budding cancer cells. QE always works but rarely how we envision.

Frank

Quantum Entrainment
Healing Through Awareness

happycrystal

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2009, 08:10:51 PM »
Hi jen, Alfred,

I checked with Katherine, she said that the nerve is still pressing on her right eye, there is little improvement. On the scale of 1-10, she said that her discomfort level is at 9. In addition, she felt discomfort on her shoulders and pain. Probably something is being blocked in her meridian channel.

Plse continue to work on her.

thank you very much.

with metta

JOY-Joc

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2009, 08:17:06 PM »
Frank, Jen, Alfred and all QE senders!!

Thank you all for the QE you have sent my way. I am sure I am healing at a deep level. The hip will follow!

Frank I appreciate the information about the QE - I think I knew the answer - as it is something I tell my clients all the time.

The body in its infinite wisdom truly does heal what it considers priority first - sometimes we just have to be patient!!!! ;)

In light and healing,

JOY