Author Topic: 90 Day Program  (Read 7671 times)

triangulation

• Global Moderator
90 Day Program
« on: October 31, 2012, 10:07:18 AM »
90 Days to Becoming Fully Human

Video - QE 90Day Program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3ETpDHwWSA

Becoming fully human is effortless once you reach momentum. Momentum is when Eufeeling comes automatically when needed. It will take less than 90 days to reach QE momentum. How many 90 day periods have you had in your life? Think of the peace and joy you will achieve following the simple suggestions below. Starting quickly is important.

Here’s what to do:

•   Play with QE continuously throughout the day. In the beginning you might want to place little post-it notes on your bathroom mirror, computer, car dashboard, refrigerator, etc. What do you write on the notes? Nothing! To remind you of pure awareness and what you have to do after you become aware of Eufeeling. As you make QE a “habit” you’ll be surprised how soon and effortlessly QE will manifest on its own.
•   Do QE 2-3 times a day for at least 10-minutes each. Many people QE just after they wake up and before they go to sleep at night and somewhere in the middle of their day to release stress and boost energy.

•   Everyday do as many different kinds of QE as you can: Basic (touch) QE, Refined QE, QE Intention, Remote QE, Emotional QE, Self QE, Kids QE, Group/World Peace QE, do QE with a pet, a stone, the sky, a candy bar…
•   Do QE for others often. Give it away. You don’t need their permission because you aren’t doing anything. Just do it, lots of it.
•   Don’t look for results. Let them sneak up and surprise you. Just do QE and go on with your normal affairs.

•   Have fun and enjoy QE for what it is, a natural expression of harmonious living, of being fully human. And remember: If it isn’t easy and it isn’t fun then it isn’t QE.

Remember: If it isn’t easy and it isn’t fun it isn’t QE.
Modify message
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 02:24:44 PM by triangulation »
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” Plato

Rose

• Certified Quantum Entrainment® Practitioner
    • A Touch of Life
Re: 90 Day Program
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 06:31:33 PM »
Hi Tri,

Thank you for the outline of the 90 day program.

If anybody follows this, I have no doubt they'll reach momentum in no time at all.  ;)

Thank you!

To laugh at what's funny & yourself, even when you are not THAT funny!

Marlon

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 08:03:30 AM »
I have done this for over a year now and it feels great. My life has been changed forever.
And it is true Miri for what you've said about reaching momentum in no time at all!
Thanks Frank and you all here for this  :D
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 08:05:21 AM by Marlon »

Alfred

• Certified Quantum Entrainment® Facilitator
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified Quantum Entrainment® Facilitator
    • Grateful Mystic (Alfred Heath Spirituality & Complementary Health)
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 12:09:12 AM »
I just want to freshen up this thread.  I can't recommend the 90-day program highly enough! It does what years and even decades of meditation fail to do for many people. And it's easy!

A couple-three of 5-to-15 minute sessions at the beginning, middle and end of the day are great to do, and then just do QE and enjoy awareness of eufeeling many times a day for only a minute or two, whenever you think of it. Put blank post-it notes on your computer screen, your refrigerator, your tv, in your car as reminders. Use the chime on your watch as a reminder. Put a rubber band around your wrist as a reminder. Keep it light, fun, and frequent. A minute or two, or just as long as it takes to become aware of eufeeling is all you need.

You will notice your day going MUCH BETTER! Your sleep will be more restful, and people will start noticing a difference in you and may even ask what you are doing.  You can either wink at them or share about QE when you are ready to do matter-of-factly without gushing too much (that tends to turn people off), so you may want to wait until you inner eager beaver has been calmed enough by awareness of eufeeling!  8)

Enjoy!

Blessings,

Alfred
QE™ Practice Group Webinars:
1st Wed, 8-9:30pm GMT+1.

To register (password given after registration):
http://www.gratefulmystic.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3513895

Practice Group url: http://login.meetcheap.com/conference,33009526

Free group healing session on 2nd Wed, 8-8:30pm

voya

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 01:07:42 PM »
• "Everyday do as many different kinds of QE as you can: Basic (touch) QE, Refined QE, QE Intention, Remote QE, Emotional QE, Self QE, Kids QE, Group/World Peace QE, do QE with a pet, a stone, the sky, a candy bar…"

I am not sure about how to do QE Intention, for Basic QE, Refined QE... I am OK

Voya

contessaannavonfunk

• http://mediation-am-rhein.tv/
    • Coaching and Mediation
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 11:52:33 PM »
I would also start with the programm joinig a group  :)

Dreamer

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 07:55:11 AM »

to vova

Will join your 90 day program

Namaste

Dreamer

mcd

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 03:34:08 PM »
I'll give this a try. I'll join the 90 day program.

Be well.
mcd

anything